WEBINAR : 26 FEB & 3 JUNE 2020 | | WEBINAR
USING APPS IN YOUR BUSINESS
12PM – 1PM
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS LIVE WORKSHOP
- – Types of Apps Available for Your Business.
- – Tailoring a custom app – is it the right investment?
- – Business process definition and automation.
- -Structuring your business for digital sales.
- – Mobile Web apps vs. Mobile Apps.
- – Thinking outside the square, not just a brochure.
- – Business telephony apps – use your mobile as extension to your office.
This workshop is offered in association with the Belmont BEC, Belmont Business Enterprise Centre. www.belmontbec.com This workshop is available for only $20, thanks to funding from the Small Business Development Corporation and the Government of Western Australia.
For free advice and guidance on starting and growing your business, and details of all their workshops visit www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au REGISTRATION FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS VIA THE SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION EVENTBRITE PAGE. Events become live about one month before the workshop is run. You can visit the SBDC Eventbrite page [to review all of the subsidised courses they offer] at any time by clicking the button below.
Kimmaree Thompson is a positive change and digital business consultant, Principal Director & Founder of #thePOSITIVE Business Agency, she uses a strengths-based approach rooted in science of positive psychology combined with solid structured problem solving as a Certified REASON® root cause analysis lead analyst and trainer.