#ThePositive Intensive is a positive organisational change intervention focused on one topic, low-morale, high employee-turnover, launching new products and activating cultural change.
#ThePositive Intensive is a targeted rapid-results change intervention
Primarily the difference between #ThePositive Intensive and #ThePositive Summit is that it is focused on activating change fast in one or a few business units or worksites; rather than an organisation-wide change program.
- #ThePositive Intensive is for rapid-change for or a few units or teams.
- Specific topics are targeted, builds bridges and capacity to promote high-performance in underperforming teams.
- This process can be amended to facilitate strategic planning days and quarterly performance review meetings for regional teams.
- Groups from 4 – 200 a catalyst for cultural change in under-performing and low-morale work locations
- A #ThePositive Intensive is usually delivered as a series of pre-intervention interviews and data collection followed by a series of half day or full day events to build enthusiasm and engagement that delivers measurable performance improvements in a specific KPI area.
#ThePositive is free to join
At the heart of #ThePositive Intensive is the same Positive Psychology intervention as we use for the whole-system large-group consultation approach, the Appreciative Inquiry consultation model is just as effective when used as a catalyst for small group targeted change
It goes beyond fixing “the deficit” preventing “losses” with a #ThePositive Summit innovation and creativity is unleashed to build a truly positive future … a mindset or cultural change in the way your people and your stakeholders think about your organisation, your business or your community.
problem & failure focus
leadership as control
fragmented organisational change
flavor of the month driven change
criticism and negative reinforcement
relying on individual contributions
root causes of failure
solutions and building on what works well
excelling at core strengths
openness and inquiry
collaboration/whole organisation mindset
leadership as affirmation
sustainable, generative change and innovation
integrated change through whole-system involvement
relational, collaboratively driven change
powerful, positive inquiry
valuing and positive regard
energy and enthusiasm
tapping collective wisdom and intelligence
root causes of success
The Eye Health Strategy Summit
Roadway Express Growth Summit
US Navy Leadership Summit