MELVILLE: Feb | MT.LAWLEY: Mar | VINCENT: May
LIVE WORKSHOPS IN 2020
CREATING AN ONLINE SHOP
MELVILLE: Feb 2020
MT.LAWLEY: Mar 2020
VINCENT: May 2020
9.30AM – 12PM
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS LIVE WORKSHOP
- – Custom develop your store or use a standardised platform that someone else develops?
- – Host your store yourself or Software As A Service subscription?
- – Compare mainstream Software As A Service Options.
- – Logistics of licenses required, returns policies & financial accounting.
- – SEO and dominating the online space for YOUR market.
- – A store that matches the products or services you are selling – automate for delivery of the products you sell.
This workshop is offered in association with the Belmont BEC, Belmont Business Enterprise Centre. www.belmontbec.com This workshop is available for only $20, thanks to funding from the Small Business Development Corporation and the Government of Western Australia. For free advice and guidance on starting and growing your business, and details of all their workshops visit www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au
ThE REGISTRATION FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS VIA THE SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION EVENTBRITE PAGE.
Events become live about one month before the workshop is run.
Kimmaree Thompson is a positive change and digital business consultant, Principal Director & Founder of #thePOSITIVE Business Agency, she uses a strengths-based approach rooted in science of positive psychology combined with solid structured problem solving as a Certified REASON® root cause analysis lead analyst and trainer.